Undoubtedly, online shopping is an amazing platform that offers a convenient way of shopping for the buyers at the comfort of home. By choosing the best credit for online shopping, you can reap most out of your buying.
With the internet has become a game changer, serving the buyers with the wealth of information and exploring customer reviews while shopping, you are assured for reliable and confident online shopping.
This guide will provide you with features and benefits of credit cards, among which you can pick the most suitable and best credit card for online shopping for you.
Best Credit Card For Online Shopping
|Credit card||Annual fees||Top benefits that comes with card|
|Flipkart Axis bank Credit card||Annual fee Rs. 500 + GST which is waived off after annual spends of Rs. 200,000||5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD|
|Amazon pay ICICI credit card||Zero||5% cashback for Amazon Prime customers on Amazon.in3% cashback for non-prime customers on Amazon.in|
|SBI SimplyCLICK Credit card||Rs. 499||10 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on online with the shopping partners|
Flipkart Axis bank Credit card
For those shopping lovers who are interested specifically in Flipkart shopping, this Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is truly a great option to go for. It offers unlimited cashback and elevated rewards when spending with specific merchants.
- Joining Fees: Rs.495+ GST
- Annual fee Rs. 500 + GST which is waived off after annual spends of Rs. 200,000
- Welcome Benefits of Rs. 500/- cashback
- 15% cashback of up to Rs. 500 on first transaction
- 20% instant discount up to Rs. 400 for new Urban Clap customers.
- Gaana Plus membership for 6 months with unlimited access
- 4% cashback on Preferred Merchants merchants – Goibibo, Cure.Fit, MakeMyTrip, , Uber, PvR, Uber Eats, Urban Clap
- 1.5% cashback on all the other categories.
- 20% off at restaurants in the Dining Delights program
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions ranging from Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000
- No Cost EMI option on all Flipkart spends.
Amazon pay ICICI credit card
If you are exclusively interested in buying from Amazon, then this is the perfect choice for you. Since you can earn 5% cashback on Amazon.in if you are an Amazon Prime customer and 3% cashback if you are a non-Prime customer. Doesn’t this make selecting this card as the best credit card for online shopping in Amazon platform?
SBI Amazon pay ICICI Credit Card comes with
- Zero joining fee
- Zero annual fees
- Interest Charges: Up to 3.5% to 3.8% per month
- 5% cashback for Amazon Prime customers on Amazon.in
- 3% cashback for non-prime customers on Amazon.in
- 2% cashback with Amazon Pay payment option on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants
- 1% cashback on all other payments that includes shopping, insurance, dining, holidays, etc
- 15% savings on dining bills where you can use the card on over 2,500 restaurants across India, with the Culinary Treats Programme.
- No cost EMI facility for 3 or 6 months.
- Waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge.
- No Limit of cashback for the spending
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
In general, SBI cards are offered at very affordable annual and renewal fees and hence the reason that most buyers prefer these cards. SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is best suited for those who spend the major portion of their monthly expenditure in online shopping. By using this card for online shopping spending, the buyers can gain maximum benefits.
The credit limit that comes with the card depends on the income and credit score of an individual. If you have a good score, you can expect a surprising bag of a greater limit, allowing you to spend more online.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card comes with
- Joining fee of Rs.499+GST
- Annual charge of Rs.499+GST.
However the renewal annual charge will be waived off if there is spending in previous year for more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Welcome benefit of Amazon gift voucher for Rs. 500 worth
- 10 Reward Points earning for every Rs. 100 spent on online with the shopping partners – Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Netmeds, Lenskart, Rentomojo, UrbanClap
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spend on other online spends
- Cleartrip e-voucher that worth Rs.2,000 for annual online spending of Rs. 1 Lakh
- An additional e-voucher of ₹2000 on expenditure of ₹2 Lacs in a year.
- Dining offer of 10x Reward points on FoodPanda through spending with SBI Simply Click Credit Card.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% for the transactions ranging from ₹300 to ₹4000.
With online shopping gaining huge popularity in the world of internet, it is a smart decision to reap the benefits from your spending with the card that suits your spending style. Go through the above choices and make an informed decision.