A credit card that rewards your entire family is really a smart choice. How could you make the right option from overwhelming options? Choosing a great one among the best credit cards for families is totally based on your lifestyle, requirements and priorities. To make your search simplified we have given some popular cards. Carefully weigh the benefits of them and make an informed decision.
Best credit cards for families
Good budgeting is important for every family as it helps to save a significant amount from spending. Having a good card that helps you to get benefits of gaining cash back and reward points can be a better companion for your family. With multiple credit card options, you may get confused. Here are the explained benefits of the top picks of best credit cards for families.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
Do you spend a huge amount on groceries? Have substantial spending with gas stations? Occupied with frequent travels? Then your family budget should incorporate this Blue Cash Preferred® Card. This card shines in the aspect of offering strong rewards. If you would like to get benefitted from your spending on the local supermarket in terms of reward points, then this is the perfect choice.
- The user can receive 6% cash back for the spending at U.S. supermarkets. He/she can earn up to $6,000 per year. After that the benefit is 1%.
- The card carries a $0 annual fee as an intro offer for the first year. For the following years, it is $95.
- $150 back for $3,000 card purchases. But the user has to satisfy the condition of doing purchases within Card Membership’s first 6 months.
- 6% Cash back for selected subscriptions on U.S. streaming.
- 3% Cash Back benefits for the spending at U.S. gas stations. You can also have the advantages of transports that include rideshare or taxis, tolls, trains, parking, buses and more.
- 1% cash back benefits for other purchases
- Rewards can be earned in the form of Blue Cash Reward Dollars. This can be redeemed for a minimum redemption of $25.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card
Are you a person who loves to dine out with family often? Then this choice can well suit you. Excellent earnings on food spending accompanied with no annual fee forms a great combo for dine out people. Moreover, this is a wonderful option among the best credit cards for families for those who expect rewards on most spending categories such as dining, groceries, gas and streaming services. And the best part of this card it carries two unique features of metal card and annual $15 streaming credit.
What do people like most about this card?
- 4X points earned for a dollar spent on dining. This is equal to 4% cash back.
- 2X points earned for a dollar spent at gas stations and grocery stores. And also certain streaming services
- 1 point for one dollar spent for all other purchases which are eligible under the card terms.
- It doesn’t has any foreign transaction fee
- Reward points are very generous for such a card that has no annual fees.
- Annual credit can be utilized for streaming services that are qualified
- A great welcome offer for spending – 0% for purchases of 12 billing cycles and after that variable 14.99% – 23.99%
- 20,000 bonus points for spending 1,000 dollars for purchases that are qualified. And it should be done within the first 90 days of account opening. It means $200 value redeemable to gift cards, merchandise cash back, travel and many other things.
- Low APR on balance transfers and purchases as introductory
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Do you family members relish on restaurant food? Like to go out at night outs? Then this credit card can be your perfect fit. Yes, it is a favorable card for those who expect good rewards for their huge spend on food. The premium reward points for categories of dining and groceries will be a great pick and it’s difficult for you to pass up this card. Thinking that there are no offers for non-foodie? No, you too have the benefits. Introductory bonus, some notable perks and many other features will be loved by you.
- 8% cash back at Vivid Seats for tickets till January 2023
- Unlimited 3% cash back earning on categories such as entertainment, dining, streaming services and grocery stores. However, there are some exceptions such as Walmart and Target.
- 1% cash back earning for all other purchases.
- Attractive deals of no annual fee for the card and 0$ foreign transaction fee
- An intro offer of 0% APR on Purchases for the period of 15 months.
- And after that Variable APR of 15.49% – 25.49%
Citi® Double Cash Card
Looking for a simple cash back structured card with a long lasting APR, this is a great pick. A better option for people who like to gain reward points for shopping.
- Flat rate cash-back rewards and is applicable for unlimited purchases.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on purchases in addition with 1% when bill is made
- No annual fee
- Exciting introductory offer for balance transferring from other cards or within the first 4 months from the account opening
- 0% APR as introductory offer that is applicable for initial 18 billing cycles
Hope the above options of the best credit cards for families will be useful. Pick the most useful one based on your needs.
Also Read: Comenity Bank Credit Cards