Although credit cards are certainly great assets, the part that makes them most often to think over is the kind of fees that come along with it. You might have noticed when searching for the features of a card that you have to pay a significant amount as the annual fees. So, if you look for a great travel credit card with no annual fee structure in the USA, then this guide will serve you to pick the beneficial one.
Best travel credit card no annual fees – Top recommendations
|Credit card||Top benefits that comes with card|
|Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card||10,000 bonus miles after the spending of $500 in purchases with the new Card. Applicable in first 3 months.2X Miles can be earned per dollar at restaurants, worldwide.2X Miles can be earned per dollar on Delta purchases.|
|Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card||No annual fee & no foreign transaction feesBonus 20,000 miles rewards after spending $500 on purchases. Applicable within 3 months. Unlimited 1.25X miles on all purchase, every day|
|American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp℠ Card||10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at grocery stores. 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent on American Airlines purchases that are eligible under this category.|
Have you looked at the top 3 choices for the best travel credit card no annual fee? Now it is the time to look at them in detail.
Delta Skymiles Blue American Express Card Benefits
The Delta SkyMiles Blue American Express Card has the fame as it is the only card in the catalogue of AmEx-Delta Air Lines that carries a $0 annual fee on it. Delta has so many options with its co-branded credit cards with American Express. Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card is one of the basic options that give the benefit of no annual fee. As the card has no annual fee, it is definitely a major plus for this card and hence we have added it in the list of best travel credit cards with no annual fee.
You can notice from below that this Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card is loaded with a little beneficial rewards scheme and a smaller welcome bonus.
- Welcome bonus that comes with the card – you can earn 10,000 bonus miles after the spending of $500 in purchases with the new Card in the first 3 months
- No annual or foreign transaction fee is a great benefit from this card.
- 20% savings after using the Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases that includes beverages, food, and audio headsets in the form of a statement credit.
- Pay with Miles option helps in redeeming the miles for flights. This is applicable at a rate of 1% mile in increments of $50
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
If you feel overwhelmed in the world of miles, points and rewards, a card just similar to the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card can be the best and simple choice. Moreover, the welcome bonus of 60,000 miles that is applicable after meeting the requirements mentioned in the criteria make this Venture card a more attractive option.
- Venture Rewards card gives you a new limited-time welcome bonus of 100,000 bonus miles. The benefit is applicable after spending $20,000 on the card and that should be done within first 12 months of account opening.
- This benefit will be awarded in two installments. You can earn 50,000 miles after you have spent $3,000 in purchases in the first three months. The second 50,000 miles can be availed after $20,000 in overall spending in the first year.
- Provides unlimited 2 miles per dollar spending on each purchase the card user makes. It can be dining out or purchasing school supplies or anything.
- Whatever the miles earned through the can be redeemed for purposes such as travel, gift cards, cash, or an account credit. This redemption will appear in the form of a statement credit and as the rewards balance in the account.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp℠ Card
Although it is designed as the perfect choice for occasional travelers, it is appreciated as the best travel credit card no annual fee for also giving you double miles benefits on American Airlines purchases and groceries.
What gives the card more popularity is its welcome bonus offer bonus with a low spending requirement. The user can earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and also get a $50 statement credit after satisfying the requirement of $500 spent within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Interest rate for the ongoing APR is 15.99% – 24.99% and Variable APR.
- 25% savings can be achieved on purchases of in-flight food & beverage by using this card on American Airlines flights.
- This Card gives the card user the benefit of 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases such as grocery shopping that include delivery services of grocery. If you are the one who spends a lot on grocery buying, this category is valuable.
- Ability to use the miles to travel to over 1,000 destinations all around the world. These flexible redemption options are applicable for one-way or round trips on American Airlines. The miles can also be redeemed for other purposes such as car rentals, Business and First Class upgrades, hotel stays and also for vacation packages.
- There is no limit applicable on the number of AAdvantage® miles that the user can earn.
Hope you have received some good information and details about the three choices of best travel credit card no annual fee. If you feel uncomfortable when paying out for a yearly fee or if you would like to have frequent travels with a card that doesn’t cost you an annual fee, then choosing the card that carries no annual fee with travel benefits is a good decision. Check out our top picks and go to the one that you prefer most.