It may seem hard to believe that Honey Boo Boo who is also known as Alana Thompson had finally gone down with her serious weight loss. This teenage girl as a reality star was truly concerned about her body weight when she posted out the latest Instagram selfie. Furthermore, she was right with pretty big weight loss ideas for her future body transformation.
Here is Honey Boo Boo’s biography information
Who is this Honey boo boo? Know a little about her:
|Real name||Honey Boo Boo|
|Called with the nickname||Honey|
|Also called as||Alana Thompson|
|Date of birth||28th August 2005|
|Age as of now||15|
|Father’s name||Mike Thompson|
|Mother’s name||Mama June|
|Where she born||Mcintyre, GA|
|What’s her birth sign||Virgo|
|Height/weight||4ft 4in/ 85 kg|
|Her eye color||Hazel|
|Her hair color||Blonde|
|What’s her ethnicity||Mixed|
|Her Twitter page||Link|
|Her Facebook page||Link|
Some interesting info about Honey boo boo
- She is popularized as an American reality TV star. Her fame surges when she casted in the TLC star show – Here comes Honey Boo Boo.
- This specific show was able to pull the attention of 2.2 million views which was done in the year of 2012.
- In the year of 2018, She participated in the inaugural season – Dancing with stars – Juniors
- She is a massively talented little girl even from his childhood and hence is the cause for significant fame at her earliest age.
- Even at the age of 4, she was a contestant in the child beauty show and appeared as ‘Toddlers and Tiaras’
- As Boo Boo’s parents were not together, she lived with her half-sister who was her legal guardian.
- Her mother June was not allowed to live with her, since she was addicted to drugs and hence she was found guilty for that.
Honey Boo Boo weight loss inspiration – June’s weight loss information
Mama June Shannon participated with the hit TLC reality show Toddlers and Tiaras, and she brought up her 4 year daughter – Honey Boo Boo. After years passed, Mama June started to face her weight loss struggles and she was even ready with her documentations on the drastic transformation when she was her own WE TV show. She was candid about her peaks and pitfalls in the weight loss journey and this gave an opportunity to the viewers to have a look at the reaction of her family with her new look.
The life of June became worse in 2019 when she caught her in the battle of addiction. This headed for an arrest and separated her from the family. June agreed to get enrolled herself in a 30-day inpatient rehab program which is situated at Banyan Treatment Center in Stuart, Florida. In a counseling session, June opened up the facts about why she had been waiting a long period to seek treatment. She has made some quite significant progressive steps in the journey of weight loss. It’s definitely thankful for the gastric sleeve surgery done for her and a bunch of credits to her personal trainer; ultimately she could lose 300 pounds. Yes, she had a lot of hard work efforts that molded her appearance which also includes skin removal, breast augmentation, and veneers.
Honey boo boo net worth – Facts you should know
Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Shannon – Honey boo boo’s sister, Shannon‘s husband Josh Efird and our little ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson were evicted from their home since they struggled with their alienated Mama June.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, the former child beauty pageant contestant Honey Boo Boo who turned into a reality TV star has a net worth of $800,000.
- Honey’s mother Mama June was the headlines for the reasons of being arrested with boyfriend Eugene Edward “Geno” Doak, on March 13 at an Alabama gas station. She was charged with felony possession immediately after she was admitted to consumed crack cocaine, a glass pipe in her possession, and a needle, she holds an estimated net worth of about $1 million according to Cheatsheet.
- When Honey Boo Boo had her first premier show in 2012 when she was 7-years-old she showed off her viral appearance in TLC’s Toddlers & Tiaras, and here the network paid her $50,000 per episode. The whole family that includes the three half-sisters – Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon, Anna “Chickadee” Cardwell, and Jessica “Chubbs” Shannon, with father Mike Thompson (Sugar Bear) received a pay for Season 2 in 2013.
Here comes Honey Boo Boo weight loss strategy
Honey Boo Boo aka Alana Thompson has been to the views of the public since her early age of 6 and of course it’s not an easy thing. HONEY Boo Boo has been seriously considering her own weight loss show after the success of Mama June’s reality show -her mother. However it was a tough path to the weight loss as Honey Boo Boo couldn’t stray from her usual diet, and as per her words she was not ready to go to any bandwagon, if it doesn’t have cheeseburgers and stuff.
The dramatic transformation Mama June was covered on TV show which was named as From Not to Hot, and this was the show that made up her mind to try to get her “revenge body” in the run up.
As anyone can admit that Honey Boo Boo is overweight if you consider her age, and hence body-shamed several times. But nevertheless, on seeing mother’s enormous weight loss journey, she got inspired and resoluted to get into a slim figure and sexy. If you look at her posts and comments on Instagram, it would reveal you that she had stepped into a challenging and adventurous fitness journey with her sister, Pumpkin.
Finally in October, she posted a beautiful picture of her with an excellent caption, ‘IDK I’d wife me.’ Both the picture and caption posted exhibited how much she is confident. In her post, she received many good positive comments like ‘You look so pretty’, ‘Beauty (pink heart),’ and more.
If you look for the weight loss tips that can really work as happened with Honey Boo Boo weight loss, then start forgetting calories intake. You can certainly drop pounds of weight naturally when you also supplement the journey with slower metabolism products like Meticore that will truly help you to keep the weight off.
Also Read: Nathan Fillion Weight Loss