It is really hard to believe any weight loss products or diet plan that you see on Ads and of course you won’t be sure about how it can deliver you the best results that you expect. As we all know that there are many tricks and gimmicks going out with some non-reputable sellers of products who take advantage of consumers looking to lose weight and make dollars without really giving the outcomes. So if you are the one who wishes to know about Shark Tank Weight Loss and hence searching for the ideas or products, don’t get scammed by false products.
Considering these things in mind, we have checked and try to give the facts that worked out with the weight loss of Shark Tank and given some real weight loss results.
What is Shark Tank and who are the Sharks?
Shark Tank – it is an American reality television series that premiered on August 9, 2009 on ABC. The series had been produced by Mark Burnett that was based from Dragon’s Den, the Japanese version of the show. The series involved a group of potential investors who are referred as “Sharks”. These people consider seeking investments offered from aspiring entrepreneurs to their business/product.
Cast of Shark Series:
- Robert Herjavec
- Kevin O’Leary
- Barbara Corcoran
- Daymond John
- Phil Crowley (announcer)
- Kevin Harrington (seasons 1-2)
- Mark Cuban (seasons 2-)
- Jeff Foxworthy (season 2)
- Lori Greiner (seasons 3-)
A little dig into the Shark show
The ABC Shark Tank cast involves a changing group of business experts, investors and self-made millionaires and billionaires. There will be a core group of 6 sharks whose names are mentioned in the list given above and 5 of them have appeared on any given episode of Shark Tank. Over the time, the Shark Tank cast started to have special guest investors – John Paul DeJoria, Jeff Foxworthy, Nick Woodman, Steve Tisch, Chris Sacca, Sara Blakely, Troy Carter, Bethenny Frankel, Richard Branson, Alex Rodriguez, Rohan Oza, and Ashton Kutcher. Kevin Harrington had his part in the original Shark Tank cast that had seasons one and two.
Successful products from Shark tank
The core concept of the show is very simple, it brought inventors and entrepreneurs out with their products to real-life investors who are the Sharks and these sharks evaluate the business products and come to the decision of fledgling companies by investing their own money. From products like simple alarm clocks to expensive items, the show exposed its audience (as many as 5 million viewers). Over the years, the sharks brought some innovative ideas that also needed investors to take off. Find some of the top successful products played in Shark Tank weight loss.
Garcinia cambogia plus
- This Shark Tank diet pill which was developed by Garcinia Cambogia has proven effects like Melissa McCarthy, Khloe Kardashian, and Wendy Williams.
- With Garcinia Cambogia, it is possible to lose weight up to 9 lbs/ week.
- It has been said by WebMD that the active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia can stimulate fat-burning and reduce appetite.
Purefit fat burners of Keto
- These Keto Pills from Shark Tank could trigger the ketones production in the body and be able to control the levels of carbohydrate and glucose.
- These pills tend to stimulate the digestive system and can boost the metabolic rate.
The simply fit board
- This Shark Tank product differs from traditional workout routines and this allows twisting the hips instead of just rocking from side to side.
- After this product was put with the investors of Shark Tank, the sales had a boost up of sales to over $9 million.
- By combining this Simply Fit Board workout along with a healthy diet, anyone can achieve the best shape in record time.
Rapid tone weight loss pill
- This Rapid Tone Weight Loss pill has its recommendation from celebrities and popular fitness trainers. This impressive appetite had a wonderful combination of ingredients – Vitamin B12, Garcinia Cambogia, L-Carnitine, and Forskolin.
- It could increase the metabolism rate and flushes out the unwanted fatty tissue.
- For the best results, it is advised to take 2 pills a day with at least a gap of one hour between intakes.
- Mealenders help in reducing the appetite for a few hours and thus it prevents the person on weight loss from snacking.
- The reward layer of the product allows tasting a little bit of sweetness which is typically craved by people without affecting the weight.
- MealEnders could achieve over $1.4 million in sales alone through the company’s website and Amazon.
Apple cider vinegar pills
- This product has its popularity for reducing the levels of blood sugar and cholesterol and also can accelerate weight loss.
- This blocks development of fatty tissue and thus helps in weight loss
- The ingredients of the products extracts – turmeric and forskolin help in regulating blood pressure, fasten the weight loss rates and adds the anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Turmeric Forskolin product is certified by the FDA and has strict adherence to health guidelines.
Compression outfits – titin force
- These compression outfits have removable gel pads. They regulate the temperature of the body and aids in recovering after an intense workout.
- It increases stamina and improves the metabolism.
Nexersys kickbox gaming system
- This gaming system let the person enjoy dynamic and interactive kickboxing sessions.
- By connecting 7 different sized pads with a LCD display provided in the system, the person will be guided with a high-intensity kickboxing routine.
Prx performance – gym rack
- This easy to install rack allows performing various exercises like muscle-ups and toes-to-bar.
- It can be folded after workout.
Be fit food plan
- This diet plan assures the person on the weight loss program to lose up to 22 lbs in just 2 weeks.
- The diet has a balanced nutrition that emphasizes fat-rich, low-carb, and moderate protein foods.
To be concluded
We hope you are now well versed about the Shark Tank Weight Loss products and if you are interested to lose weight you can get into any of these and also we suggest you to have a glance on Meticore which is a 100% natural solution for reducing core body temperature.